- Leading Scandinavian bank within Electronic FX Solutions.
- Integrated to all main platforms with possibility of algorithms trading.
- Leads Scandies in liquidity with diverse clients and top Swedish market share.
- FX sales and trading services in 13 locations globally.
- 24 hours seamless front to back-office functionality.
- Free access to the SEB research portal.
- Senior team with a highly valuable network among policy makers and industrial leaders.
Trade execution in the foreign exchange markets is extremely efficient. However, there are still a surprising number of manual pre-trade FX processes at both our corporates and investor clients. As a leading Nordic FX Bank, we provide technologies and solutions that can help you eradicate these risks.
FX Automation solutions
Focus on what really matters and let us do the rest. By using SEB's automated FX services parts of, or the entire, FX-process can be automated. Anything from rolling your swaps or letting your equity positions be hedged to a complete re-balancing of your currency portfolio can be automated.
Focus on FX Algo trading
Have you considered algorithms to help you execute your large orders? With today's requirements on best execution and transparency, trading with algos might be something to consider. We help clients to take more control over their order execution.
Navigating you through the Scandies
In the triannual BIS survey Scandies are found just outside the top 10 most tradable currencies with an approx. 2% share each of the global FX market turnover of USD 6.000 bn/day.
Foreign exchange integration
Our insights on FX Algo trading
Macro & FICC research
Our first-ranked team of Economists and Strategists is the leading Macro & FICC research group in the Nordics. By following their work you will gain insights into Global and Nordic developments and getting first-hand information on financial, economic and political developments in the Nordics.
- Top FX Bank: Recognized as the leading FX bank in the Nordics by Prospera's Customer Survey 2023.
- Unrivaled research and strategy: Acknowledged as the foremost in research, macro, and strategy among eight prominent banks including Nordea, Swedbank, SEB, Svenska Handelsbanken, Danske Bank, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, and JPM, according to The Swedish Riksbank's report SELMA.
- Premier client cupport: Rated number one for idea generation, analytical discussions, and risk advisory for institutional clients in Sweden, as per Prospera's annual survey conducted among 98 institutions and large corporates.
Global code for fair and transparent FX trade
SEB has signed an updated statement of commitment to the FX Global Code and by that re-commits to a robust, fair and transparent currency market distinguished by high ethics. The Code was established in 2018 by central banks and market participants as part of introducing agreed standards of good practice. SEB are active members of the European and Scandinavian FX Committees.