Selected Nordic control investments
We make control or co-control investments in small-to-midsized companies in the Nordics with sales of SEK 100 – 2,000m. Our average equity investment is between SEK 100 – 500m.
- A shop fitting solutions provider created through the merger of Norco and Spectra in early 2014.
- Norco Spectra has a diversified customer base mainly located in Sweden, Norway, and Poland with in-house production of steel and wood products in Poland and Sweden.
- In 2015, revenue was SEK 511m.
- Norvatek, acquired in late 2014, provides prefabricated turnkey pump stations and water & sewage solutions for sewage treatment facilities and larger projects within infrastructure.
- Carve-out of three units within the S:t Erik’s Group.
- In 2015, revenue was about SEK 160m.
- Accedo provides applications, tools and services to media companies, consumer electronics and TV operators globally, to help them deliver the next-generation TV experience. Accedo's cloud-based platform solutions enable customers to cost-efficiently roll out and manage application offerings and stores for multiple devices and markets.
- SEB Private Equity acquired a majority of shares in Accedo in June 2016 and became the company's new growth partner.
- In 2015/16, revenue was about SEK 320m.
- TAWI, acquired in November 2016, is a leading provider of complete light lifting solutions comprising vacuum and electric lifters as well as crane systems and aftermarket services.
- Headquartered in Kungsbacka with subsidiaries in five countries (Denmark, Netherlands, USA, UK and Germany) and 90+ distributors in an additional 50+ countries, TAWI caters to customers in a wide range of industries, including a majority of the largest pharmaceutical companies and food & beverage producers.
- In 2016, revenue was about SEK 200m.
SolusBC & Uno Telefoni
- SolusBC and Uno Telefoni, acquired in December 2016, are the two biggest operator-independent B2B cloud-based system-integrators and providers of high-end telephony communication applications in Sweden (Unified Communications).
- The combined company will be the largest niche, operator-independent service provider of unified communication with over 80,000 connections and a strong position versus large operators and suppliers.
- In 2016, revenue was about SEK 160m.