Selected Nordic control investments
We make control or co-control investments in small-to-midsized companies in the Nordics with sales of SEK 100 – 2,000m. Our average equity investment is between SEK 100 – 500m.
- 7A, acquired in December 2018, is a Swedish premium workspace and conference provider.
- Currently with 3 locations under management at attractive addresses in Stockholm – serving more than 250 workspace tenants as well as providing 100+ conferences on a yearly basis. Looking to expand on the back of the transformation of the traditional office market towards more flexible office solutions.
- In 2018, revenues was about SEK 140m.
- A shop fitting solutions provider created through the merger of Norco and Spectra in early 2014.
- Norco Spectra has a diversified customer base mainly located in Sweden, Norway, and Poland with in-house production of steel and wood products in Poland and Sweden.
- In 2017, revenue was about SEK 680m.
- Norvatek, acquired in late 2014, provides prefabricated turnkey pump stations and water & sewage solutions for sewage treatment facilities and larger projects within infrastructure.
- Carve-out of three units within the S:t Erik’s Group.
- In 2017, revenue was about SEK 340m.
- Accedo provides applications, tools and services to media companies, consumer electronics and TV operators globally, to help them deliver the next-generation TV experience. Accedo's cloud-based platform solutions enable customers to cost-efficiently roll out and manage application offerings and stores for multiple devices and markets.
- SEB Private Equity acquired a majority of shares in Accedo in June 2016 and became the company's new growth partner.
- In 2016/17, revenue was about SEK 380m.
- TAWI, acquired in November 2016, is a leading provider of complete light lifting solutions comprising vacuum and electric lifters as well as crane systems and aftermarket services.
- Headquartered in Kungsbacka with subsidiaries in five countries (Denmark, Netherlands, USA, UK and Germany) and 90+ distributors in an additional 50+ countries, TAWI caters to customers in a wide range of industries, including a majority of the largest pharmaceutical companies and food & beverage producers.
- In 2017, revenue was about SEK 220m.
- Soluno, acquired in January 2017, is formed through a merger of two biggest B2B cloud-based system-integrators and providers of high-end telephony communication applications (unified communications) in Sweden.
- The company is one of the largest niche, operator-independent service provider of unified communication with over 100,000 connections and a strong position versus large operators and suppliers.
- In 2017, revenue was about SEK 180m.
- VaccinDirekt, acquired in January 2018, is a private preventive healthcare provider in Sweden mainly offering vaccinations (e.g. travels, TBE and influenza) but also health certificates and health checks.
- With clinics in Stockholm, Malmö and Uppsala as well as through the mobile vaccination clinic Fästingbussen, VaccinDirekt serves over 100,000 patients per year from infants to elderly.
- In 2017, revenue was about SEK 70m.
- Planday is a workforce collaboration platform that allows businesses to optimise administration of shift-based employees and integrate seamlessly into their payroll processes. Targeting industries that have been traditionally underserved by technological solutions, the flexible scheduling platform can be used to enable real-time communication between employees, managers and co-workers.
- With 6 offices and 180+ employees around the globe, the customer base already spans 39 countries.
- SEB Private Equity led the Round C financing in 2018, having been an investor in the company since 2016.