We offer a broad range of funds, tailored portfolios and life insurance for institutional investors. In our home markets and internationally we manage more than EUR 65 billion worth of assets, making us one of the largest institutional managers in Scandinavia.
We manage single-niche products and full-scale tailored solutions, based on our multi-boutique concept: from low risk money market funds to alternative assets, including private equity products. We have local representation in – and in-depth, strategic knowledge of – our Nordic home markets and Germany, but we operate across the globe.
As our client, you can expect our investment professionals to take a strategic, creative approach to generating returns on your investment. We aim to provide consistent, risk-controlled performance and add value at each stage of the investment process – with sustainability and responsible investment perspectives as integrated parts of our work.
In Institutional Asset Management we have two business lines:
- Institutional Asset Management, through which we support you in your investment decisions – either on a product-for-product basis or by helping you manage your portfolio, partially or completely.
- Distribution, through which we offer the funds managed by SEB to other distributors and their clients.
Other services within Asset Management:
- Investment Management – a wholly owned subsidiary of SEB, which handles fund management and discretionary mandates across the bank.
- Private Banking – the specialist services we provide for individuals with significant wealth or complex personal finances.
- Life – our insurance company which serves private customers, companies and institutions with a full spectrum of insurance solutions. Within Asset Management SEB Life mainly provides unit-linked and traditional insurance for savings and financial security.
All major decisions are reviewed and documented by our teams, facilitating the continuous improvement of our processes. This makes it easier for you to understand your investment and know what to expect from SEB.
Independent risk and compliance functions review our products and teams to ensure the fulfilment of regulations and targets. Our investment professionals are licensed by the appropriate authorities and encouraged to develop professionally throughout their careers.