You probably know us as a bank, but did you know that SEB is also one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics?
To satisfy the demands of a changing industry and our world class clients, SEB needs to provide outstanding IT solutions and help build what the future of banking will look like. That challenge creates many exciting tech career paths and opportunities.
Our Tech programme is one of them!
Do you want to make a change?
Are you passionate about Tech? Are you curious about working in a bank? do you want to challenge us and the rest of the industry? Then the Tech programme will be the perfect match for you. We are on an exciting digital journey and there are many new players in the field of finance. We need great people in our team to continue to be fast-paced and on our toes to find new solutions and change the future of banking.
About the Programme
This programme is a great opportunity to kickstart your tech career and develop in a variety of fields!
At SEB, you are joining a large Tech organisation with more than 2500 tech professionals, recently ranked by university students in Tech as the 25th (out of 120) most attractive employer in all of Sweden.
The programme starts in September every year and runs for six months and has roughly 20 positions across Sweden and at a few international sites.
There are two cornerstones in the Tech Programme, where you will spend an equal amount of time:
- On the job role: You are hired into a specific role from the beginning where you will learn the job and develop skills to become a future specialist.
- Soft skill development & collaboration: You will participate in learning activities that include trainings in self-leadership, communication, collaboration and other future competences. Cross-collaboration is a key competence to develop during the Programme. Therefore, during the six-month period you will be immersed in self-driven cross-collaborative activities solving real business challenges and cases both with your tech fellows and with the participants from the SEB International Trainee Programme.*
- Joining the Tech programme is a unique learning opportunity to build your network and work on exciting projects in the SEB Group. We highly welcome your fresh perspectives and diversity to create value for our customers and fellow colleagues!
*(Due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee and Tech programme will follow the bank's travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid- 19)
General requirements for the Tech Programme
- You have or are about to graduate with a degree in systems science, systems analysis, engineering or and an equivalent education.
- You have a strong interest in the financial sector and are eager to work within the technical field in an agile environment.
- You have an interest in one or more of the fields: Programming, Data engineering, BI development and Quant development.
- Prior work experience is valued but not longer than one year.
- You are an EU citizen or have a Swedish work permit.
- Excellent skills in English are a prerequisite.
- You are curious, humble and eager to learn and take responsibility for your own development.
- You have great social skills, solution-oriented with a strong drive and you like working in a team.
Welcome with your application!