We recommend that you use the latest version of one of these browsers for our internet services:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
We are constantly testing the latest versions of the browsers, but it may take a while before a new version works fully with the internet services. However, we advise against using older versions, as we cannot guarantee that they provide sufficient security or functionality. If you are unsure of which browser you have, you are welcome to contact our support on 0771-24 11 11.
To be able to use C&I Online after the summer of 2021, you need to update your browser. Please start today and update your browser to the latest version of, for example, Microsoft Chromium Edge, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Review your browser settings
For the internet bank to work, your browser must accept cookies, as they are part of our authorisation check. A cookie is a small text file made up of letters and numbers that the website you are visiting saves on your device. The cookie serves as a technical support that in various ways facilitates your use of the website. From the internet bank, we send a cookie to your computer every time you visit it to find out that it is you who is logged in. The file is automatically discarded when you log out, and we do not save any personal information.
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies. You can also set the browser to notify you when it receives a cookie, so that you can decide whether to receive it or not. If you have opted out of cookies altogether, you will not be able to use the internet bank.
How to enable cookies in your browser
- Click on the three horizontal bars on the right of the window.
- Select Settings and then Privacy.
- Make sure “Allow cookies and website data from websites” is selected under Cookies and website data.
- Click on the three horizontal bars at the far right of the menu bar.
- Select Settings.
- Under Privacy and security, click on Site Settings.
- Click on Cookies under Permissions.
- Make sure Allow websites to save and read cookie data (recommended) is selected.
- Go to Safari, select Settings and then Privacy.
- Make sure there is no check mark in the Block all cookies box.
- Click on the three dots at the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- Under the heading Cookies, select Do not block cookies.
- Close the browser and restart it or refresh the page.