Hello. My name is Sweden. This is the motto of the Hannover Messe from 1st to 5th April 2019. As this year the partner country of the world-renowned industrial fair is Sweden. The fact that not only the Swedish industry is strong in the field of digitisation and automation, but also the banks, is demonstrated by SEB in the Swedish co-lab pavilion with a demo station and lectures.
Bank 4.0 is about frictionless financial services that are fully integrated into digital processes, enabling entirely new business models. In the Swedish pavilion we will show, among other things, how robot-powered micropayments can drive sourcing strategies and how smart bank accounts can be allocated to connected devices.
SEB is a leading Nordic banking group with a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. Ever since we were founded in 1856, we have been working in the service of enterprise to support their development and international outlook in a long-term perspective.
Visit us in the Swedish co-lab pavilion at the Hannover Messe and get in contact with Bank 4.0:
Hall 27, Booth H30
Overview of selected activities and events:
Demo Station "Flexible Production"
In the Swedish co-lab pavilion SEB together with other Swedish companies like ABB and Ericsson present the topic "Flexible Production". "Industry 4.0 meets Bank 4.0" showcase frictionless financial services that are fully integrated into digital processes. In the future, financial services will continue to expand to support new IoT business models. The monetisation of inventories is optimised to fit the actual materials used and to facilitate transactions between parties and on-demand production. Learn more from our colleagues in the Swedish co-lab pavilion.
Overview of our events
- Tuesday, 2nd April 2019, 09:15 - 09:45 h: "Enabling business growth through sharing economy and connected devices", Presentation at the Inspirational Stage in the Swedish Pavilion, Speakers: Prof. Anders Johanson (Senior Vice President Innovation and Technology and CTO, Husqvarna) and Sara Öhrvall (Chief Digital, Customer Experience and Communications Officer, SEB)
- Tuesday, 2nd April 2019, 12:30 - 12:50 h: "Open Innovation – Corporates + Startups = Speed and Success in Digital Transformation", Presentation on the Co-Lab stage in the Swedish pavilion, speaker: Jan Amethier (Head of SEB Singular, a function that specializes in advising on digital business models and strategies)
- Tuesday, 2nd April 2019, 14:00 - 14:20 h: "Robot as a service - Enabling business growth through ecosystem collaboration", Presentation on the Co-Lab stage in the Swedish Pavilion, speaker: Ulf Axelsson (VP Applied Digital Innovation, Husqvarna Group) and Robert Pehrson (Head of Business Development, SEB)
- Wednesday, 3rd April 2019, 15:30 - 15:50 h: "Industry 4.0 meets Bank 4.0 – Driving new business models", Presentation on the Co-Lab stage in the Swedish pavilion, speaker: Kjell Forsberg (Deputy Director, Exportkreditnämnden, The Swedish Export Credit Agency), Robert Pehrson (Head of Business Development Transaction Services, SEB) and Christian Lagerkvist (Intrapreneur/ Solution Area Architect/Blockchain Architect, SEB)
Overview of further highlights
- Monday, 1st April 2019, 11:15 - 13:15 h: "Swedish-German Business Summit", dialogue and workshops on the topics of industrial development and Swedish and German competitiveness at the Inspirational Stage in the Swedish Pavilion, including with Stefan Löfvén (Swedish Prime Minister) and Jacob Wallenberg (Chairman Investor AB)
- Monday, 1st April 2019, 17:15 - 22:00 h: "Night of Innovation" in Hall 2, event with top personalities from science, business and politics - presentations, shows and discussions providing insights into future-oriented innovations
- Wednesday, 3rd April 2019, 18:00 - 22:00 h: "Sweden Partner Country Night", the highlight in the Swedish Pavilion, music, shows and Swedish delicacies await you.