Corporate Access SEB
Our global Corporate Access team aims to deliver the best service in the market and specializes in the Nordics. The team is part of Investment Banking and works closely with many other units – such as Equity Sales & Research, Corporate Finance, ECM and Private Banking – to provide corporates access to investors in all markets where SEB is present. The events organized by the team range from general and sector-specific conferences to roadshows, industry expert events, bespoke trips, one-on-one meetings and conference calls.
Our broad network means we can give our clients access to various corporates' management teams. To ensure that institutional investors can achieve the maximum value from attending our events, our Corporate Access team cooperates with the research and investment banking teams, which gives you as our client access to all the market expertise within SEB.
We have a close relationship with senior management and IR-teams in over 400 listed and unlisted corporates from all market caps and sectors. Every year our Corporate Access team arranges nearly 1,000 roadshows, seminars and investor meetings, globally. We conduct shareholder analysis and recommend schedules and provide in-depth intelligence on prospective investors. We also conduct ongoing dialogue with the corporate investor relations (IR) functions on shareholders, market trends, market perceptions and potential IR opportunities.
The SEB Corporate Access team provides the following services:
- Full suite of consultative services, bringing institutional investors and corporates around the world together.
- Origination, planning, and execution of non-deal, deal and reverse roadshows, conferences, meetings and bespoke trips.
- Strategic, pre-roadshow investor analysis, customized to determine optimal target markets and investors.
- Unique insights into buy-side investment styles and market colour on your company.
- Planning and execution of the SEB Nordic Seminar, the largest Financial Conference in the Nordic Sphere with over 1,600 scheduled meetings and 8 parallel presentation tracks over 3 days.
The global Corporate Access team consists of 10 professional, experienced and dedicated Corporate Access specialists located in Copenhagen, Helsinki, London, New York, Oslo and Stockholm.
Contact information: GlobalCorporateAccessTeam@seb.se.