Corporate Access SEB
Our Global Corporate Access team is a part of Investment Banking and works closely with SEB Equities, Fixed Income, ECM and Corporate Finance to provide corporates with access to investors in all markets where SEB is present. The events organized by the team range from general and sector-specific conferences to roadshows, industry expert events, conference calls and bespoke trips.
To ensure that institutional investors can achieve the maximum value from attending our events, our Corporate Access team cooperates with the research and investment banking teams, which gives you as our customer access to all the market expertise within SEB.
We conduct shareholder analysis and recommend schedules and provide in-depth intelligence on prospective investors. We also conduct ongoing dialogue with the corporate investor relations (IR) functions on shareholders, market trends, market perceptions and potential IR opportunities.
The SEB Corporate Access team provides the following services:
- Full suite of consultative services, bringing institutional investors and corporates around the world together.
- Origination, planning, and execution of non-deal, deal and reverse roadshows.
- Strategic, pre-roadshow investor analysis, customized to determine optimal target markets and investors.
- Unique insights into buy-side investment styles and market colour on your company.
- Planning and execution of the SEB Nordic Seminar, the largest Financial Conference in the Nordic Sphere, as well as sector focused conferences globally.
The global team consists of dedicated Corporate Access specialists located in Copenhagen, Helsinki, London, New York, Oslo and Stockholm.