Past performance is not indicative of future results. The value of fund units/shares can rise as well as fall and you may not get back the amount invested.
Our solution-oriented funds are suitable for investors who value convenience. All you do is select the level of risk you are comfortable with – the management team handles the rest.
Note that some of our funds are distributed in Sweden only.
Past performance does not guarantee future performance. The value of investment funds and other financial instruments may rise as well as fall and there is no guarantee you will recover your original investment.
- Choosing the right mix between equities, interest-bearing securities and funds, such as alternative investments.
- Retaining a global focus and an active allocation between different asset types, based on the current market outlook.
- Conducting risk and portfolio management
Advantages of SEB's solution-oriented funds:
- A single fund offers a wide variety in your savings
- The funds provide risk diversification among different markets and asset types
- Our fund managers take care of your investment and make adjustments when necessary.
SEB Investment Management AB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB. The fund company was formed May 19, 1978, with headquarters in Stockholm and organization number 556197-3719.