- Best Bank in Latvia (SEB Unibanka)
- Best Equities House in the Nordic & Baltic region (SEB Enskilda)
- Best Cash Management in the Nordic & Baltic region
- Best Investor Services in the Nordic & Baltic region
- Best FX in the Nordic & Baltic region
- Best M&A House in Sweden (SEB Enskilda)
- Best Equities House in Norway (SEB Enskilda)
- Best Equities House in Lithuania (SEB Vilniaus Bankas)
- Best M&A House in Latvia (SEB Enskilda)
Having won four Nordic & Baltic regional awards and five country awards at this year's Euromoney Awards, SEB surpasses its performance in 2006 when it came first in a total of five categories.
Ainars Ozols, head of SEB Unibanka, says: "We are gratified that we have been awarded this high evaluation of our teamwork and achievements. We are proud to accept this prize and determined to work even harder to receive more testimonies to our steady development and growth in the future."
Björn Jansson, head of Equity Research, SEB Enskilda, is particularly proud that the bank was voted Best Equities House for the Nordic & Baltic region.
"This shows that our clients appreciate the work we do. Over the past few months we have also been top ranked in the Extel and Financial Hearings surveys. To be consistently top ranked in these kinds of surveys signifies SEB Enskilda's strong market position in Nordic and Baltic equities," he says.
The SEB Group is a North European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions,
and 5 million private customers. SEB has local presence in the Nordic and Baltic countries, Germany, Poland, the Ukraine and Russia and has a global presence through its international network in another 10 countries.
On 31 December 2006, the Group's total assets amounted to SEK 1,934bn while its assets under management totalled SEK 1,262bn. The Group has about 20,000 employees. Read more about SEB at www.sebgroup.com
For further information, please contact:
Elisabet Linge Bergman, Press officer, +46 8 763 88 04, +46 70 604 40 96