Increased business volumes and strengthened market positions
- Operating result for the second quarter, SEK 1,973 M, was higher than for the previous four quarters
- Operating result for the first six months including pension compensation decreased by 6 per cent, to SEK 3,765 M, whereas the result excluding pension compensation increased by 1 per cent, to SEK 3,447 M
- Total costs for the first six months decreased by 6 per cent
- Credit losses remained low
- Return on equity was 11.6 per cent (12.3) and earnings per share SEK 3.80 (3.88).
The full report including tables can be downloaded from the enclosed link.