- Operating result SEK 2 billion, in spite of weak market
- Total costs down by 9 per cent
- Credit losses on a low level
- Total income was down 7 per cent on a comparable basis, whereof:
*Net interest income rose by 8 per cent to SEK 3,341 M.
*Net commission income decreased by 13 per cent, to SEK 2,541 M.
- Return on equity was 12.4 per cent (18.4); earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.98 (2.78).
The full report including tables and additional information can be downloaded from the following link.