On 17 November 2021, we arranged an event to outline our sustainability strategy going forward. Take part of this event trough our broadcasts and presentations.
- Marcus Wallenberg, Chair of SEBs Board of Directors
- President and CEO Johan Torgeb
- Joachim Alpen, Co-Head Large Corporates & Financial Institutions
- Javiera Ragnartz, Head of SEB Investment Management
- Jonas Söderberg, Head of Corporate & Private Customers
- Hans Beyer, Chief Sustainability Officer
- Elisabet Jamal Bergström, Head of Sustainability at SEB Investment Management
- Markus Rauramo, President and CEO of Fortum
- Øyvind Eriksen, President and CEO of Aker ASA
- Jakob König, Project Leader of Fair Finance Guide
- Andrea Dore, Head of Funding at the World Bank,
- Mattias Frumerie, Swedens Chief Negotiator on Climate
- Kim Hellström, Head of Climate at H&M Group
- Viveka Hirdman-Ryrberg, Head of Sustainability at Investor
- Christopher Flensborg, Head of Climate and Sustainable Finance at SEB.
Edit: Åsa Lindhagen, Swedens Minister for Financial Markets, previously announced as speaker, was not able to participate as planned, due to the current political situation in Sweden with the caretaker government.